0
in4tek.abp created
- ABP Framework version: v8.1.
- UI Type: Angular
- Database System: EF Core (SQL Server)
- Tiered (for MVC) or Auth Server Separated (for Angular): no
HI, I created a solution and then copied it to another folder. I opened the solution in the abp suite, and added another entity, but by clicking "Save and Generate", the angular code is not created.I only get the back and. Thanks
Markdown supported.
Copy, paste, or drag & drop images and files (max 100 MB per file, 100 MB total per post)
3 Answer(s)
-
0Markdown supported.Copy, paste, or drag & drop images and files (max 100 MB per file, 100 MB total per post)
-
0
Hi.... Oh yes, and I have tried few times, but it doesn't work.
Markdown supported.Copy, paste, or drag & drop images and files (max 100 MB per file, 100 MB total per post) -
0Markdown supported.Copy, paste, or drag & drop images and files (max 100 MB per file, 100 MB total per post)

