ABP Framework version: v8.1.1
UI Type:React
Database System: EF Core (SQL Server)
Tiered (for MVC) or Auth Server Separated (for Angular): yes
Exception message and full stack trace: Couldn't find a localizer with given resource name: myClassName
Steps to reproduce the issue: ABP version upgrade
Hi, I'm using templateRenderer.RenderAsync method to render my templates, it was working fine in v5.3.2 but in current version it is giving me below error

Also, after version upgrade these 2 tables (AbpLocalizationTexts and AbpLocalizationResources) are newly added which are related to Localization but there is no data. Is there anything which I need to insert in these tables related to template?
I found this link for almost same issue https://support.abp.io/QA/Questions/4875/Could-not-find-localization-source-LeptonX but it's not so clear.
6 Answer(s)
-
0Markdown supported.Copy, paste, or drag & drop images and files (max 100 MB per file, 100 MB total per post)
-
0
hi
Using this overload is no problem.
Can you share a new template project to reproduce your problem?
liming.ma@volosoft.com
hi, please refer this for sample in same project.
https://github.com/priyankamauryaa/eFC/blob/32e09c87fefea417338e6dc93ca963553ccfe843/eFC.Application/BT/BTAppService.cs#L22C9-L38C1
Markdown supported.Copy, paste, or drag & drop images and files (max 100 MB per file, 100 MB total per post) -
0
hi
I can't build and run your app.
Can you share a template sample project?
Thanks
no problem, it is working after commenting localizationResource from TemplateDefinitionProvider. Thanks again for the response.
Markdown supported.Copy, paste, or drag & drop images and files (max 100 MB per file, 100 MB total per post)


