Open Closed

Problems with Lepton Theme in Migration 8.2 #7504


User avatar
0
simix.alessandrokantousian created
  • ABP Framework version: v8.2.0
  • UI Type: MVC
  • Database System: MongoDB
  • Tiered (for MVC) or Auth Server Separated (for Angular): no
  • Exception message and full stack trace: System.TypeLoadException: 'Could not load type 'Volo.Abp.MultiTenancy.ICurrentTenant' from assembly 'Volo.Abp.MultiTenancy , Version=8.2.0.0, Culture=neutral
  • Steps to reproduce the issue: Running server I would like to ask about the normal Lepton topic. I followed the migration guide and after making all the necessary adjustments when running the system I came across this error: "System.TypeLoadException: 'Could not load type 'Volo.Abp.MultiTenancy.ICurrentTenant' from assembly 'Volo.Abp.MultiTenancy , Version=8.2.0.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=null'" And when I went to look at my csproj, the Abp files were all for version 8.2.0 as expected. When I researched more about the problem and when I saw other problems related to past migrations, I saw that people had problems with version 7.3 and a specific version was sent for correction, I would like to clarify this doubt if there is the same for my problem in 8.2.0

My Web.csproj

Markdown supported.
Copy, paste, or drag & drop images and files (max 100 MB per file, 100 MB total per post)

5 Answer(s)
  • User Avatar
    0
    maliming created
    Support Team Fullstack Developer

    hi

    Can you share your project?

    liming.ma@volosoft.com

    Thanks

    Markdown supported.
    Copy, paste, or drag & drop images and files (max 100 MB per file, 100 MB total per post)
  • User Avatar
    0
    Anjali_Musmade created
    Support Team Member

    Hello,

    could you please try once by changing LeptonX version like

    <PackageReference Include="Volo.Abp.AspNetCore.Mvc.UI.Theme.LeptonX" Version="3.2.0" />

    Check if it woks.

    Thank you

    Markdown supported.
    Copy, paste, or drag & drop images and files (max 100 MB per file, 100 MB total per post)
  • User Avatar
    0
    maliming created
    Support Team Fullstack Developer

    Hi

    Please search for the Lepton keyword globally in your project(all csproj files) and share the search results.

    Thanks

    Markdown supported.
    Copy, paste, or drag & drop images and files (max 100 MB per file, 100 MB total per post)
  • User Avatar
    0
    simix.alessandrokantousian created

    The problem was resolved, I just updated the versions of other PackageReferences that I had here such as Azure, Redis, Jwt and EasyAbp and it resolved it. Honestly, all my PackageReferences named Lepton were correct in version 8.2 and in the case of Anjali_Musmade's comment it wouldn't work, as we are not using LeptonX.

    Markdown supported.
    Copy, paste, or drag & drop images and files (max 100 MB per file, 100 MB total per post)
  • User Avatar
    0
    maliming created
    Support Team Fullstack Developer

    Thanks 👍

    Markdown supported.
    Copy, paste, or drag & drop images and files (max 100 MB per file, 100 MB total per post)
Boost Your Development
ABP Live Training
Packages
See Trainings
Mastering ABP Framework Book
The Official Guide
Mastering
ABP Framework
Learn More
Mastering ABP Framework Book
Made with ❤️ on ABP v10.8.0-preview. Updated on October 05, 2026, 11:32
1
ABP Assistant
🔐 You need to be logged in to use the chatbot. Please log in first.