Open Closed

I want to display a grid displaying a table - getting from a newly created module- in app with angular UI #7808


User avatar
0
AbdulrahmanMZ created
  • ABP Framework version: v8.2.2
  • UI Type: Angular
  • Database System: EF Core (SQL Server)
  • Auth Server Separated (for Angular): yes

I've created a new Module "Product" and added it to the solution, Next I create an Entity "ProductA" with "name" and "Description" properties, after that I added the ProductApplicationModule assembly to the the conventionalController method in MainApphttp.api.host Project to produce the api, then I generate the proxies of the newly created module.

I want to display the name and description in a table (grid). what is the available solution for this Grid to be created? what is the most straightforward and simplest solution for that ? what is the more intuitive solution ?! Is there a built-in component in ABP framework I can use , If any, could you provide me an example of it to display in the Product URL as per the following image:

Markdown supported.
Copy, paste, or drag & drop images and files (max 100 MB per file, 100 MB total per post)

1 Answer(s)
  • User Avatar
    0
    Anjali_Musmade created
    Support Team Member

    Hello,

    Please checkout this book page https://abp.io/docs/latest/tutorials/book-store/part-02?UI=NG&DB=EF#bookcomponent

    thanks,

    Markdown supported.
    Copy, paste, or drag & drop images and files (max 100 MB per file, 100 MB total per post)
Boost Your Development
ABP Live Training
Packages
See Trainings
Mastering ABP Framework Book
The Official Guide
Mastering
ABP Framework
Learn More
Mastering ABP Framework Book
Made with ❤️ on ABP v10.8.0-preview. Updated on September 28, 2026, 11:44
1
ABP Assistant
🔐 You need to be logged in to use the chatbot. Please log in first.