Open Closed

When removing seat from a developer I'm unable to do so "An internal error occured during your request!" #8046


User avatar
0
LW created

Hello,

When removing seat from a developer I'm unable to do so. Tried with multiple browsers and incognito without no success. Please assist how to release license to be used for another user.

Best Regards LW

Markdown supported.
Copy, paste, or drag & drop images and files (max 100 MB per file, 100 MB total per post)

2 Answer(s)
  • User Avatar
    0
    salih created
    Support Team .NET Developer

    Hi. I'll test it and get back to you.

    Markdown supported.
    Copy, paste, or drag & drop images and files (max 100 MB per file, 100 MB total per post)
  • User Avatar
    0
    salih created
    Support Team .NET Developer

    The problem has been fixed. I've refunded your ticket.

    Markdown supported.
    Copy, paste, or drag & drop images and files (max 100 MB per file, 100 MB total per post)
Boost Your Development
ABP Live Training
Packages
See Trainings
Mastering ABP Framework Book
The Official Guide
Mastering
ABP Framework
Learn More
Mastering ABP Framework Book
Made with ❤️ on ABP v10.8.0-preview. Updated on September 28, 2026, 11:44
1
ABP Assistant
🔐 You need to be logged in to use the chatbot. Please log in first.