Open Closed

How to override ABP API Controller (AbpApplicationConfigurationController) #8085


User avatar
0
sairam.thirupathuru created
  • ABP Framework version: Latest I am trying to override the GetAsync methods of the AbpApplicationConfigurationController but I am having issues. I am getting 502 Undocumented Error: Bad Gateway Could you please help me out
Markdown supported.
Copy, paste, or drag & drop images and files (max 100 MB per file, 100 MB total per post)

9 Answer(s)
  • User Avatar
    0
    Anjali_Musmade created
    Support Team Member

    Hello,

    can you please share logs?

    Please check out https://abp.io/docs/latest/framework/architecture/modularity/extending/customizing-application-modules-overriding-services?_redirected=B8ABF606AA1BDF5C629883DF1061649A#example-overriding-a-controller

    Thanks,

    Markdown supported.
    Copy, paste, or drag & drop images and files (max 100 MB per file, 100 MB total per post)
  • User Avatar
    0
    sairam.thirupathuru created

    Hello Anjali, I tried the same way but no luck. Could you please let me know how to upload Logs.

    Markdown supported.
    Copy, paste, or drag & drop images and files (max 100 MB per file, 100 MB total per post)
  • User Avatar
    0
    Anjali_Musmade created
    Support Team Member

    Hello,

    There is a logs folder under the host project. Please check the error in that and share it with me.

    Markdown supported.
    Copy, paste, or drag & drop images and files (max 100 MB per file, 100 MB total per post)
  • User Avatar
    0
    sairam.thirupathuru created

    No error in the logs. but how can I share it since it's large in size?

    Markdown supported.
    Copy, paste, or drag & drop images and files (max 100 MB per file, 100 MB total per post)
  • User Avatar
    0
    Anjali_Musmade created
    Support Team Member

    Hello,

    Please check this simila issue https://abp.io/support/questions/5961/Application-Configuration-API-Endpoint if it helps you.

    Thanks,

    Markdown supported.
    Copy, paste, or drag & drop images and files (max 100 MB per file, 100 MB total per post)
  • User Avatar
    0
    sairam.thirupathuru created

    Hi Anjali, I gone thought the above URL, Still, I am getting 502 Undocumented Error: Bad Gateway

    Markdown supported.
    Copy, paste, or drag & drop images and files (max 100 MB per file, 100 MB total per post)
  • User Avatar
    0
    liangshiwei created
    Fullstack Developer

    HI,

    could you please share a minimal reproducible project with me ? i will check it. thanks

    shiwei.liang@volosoft.comr

    Markdown supported.
    Copy, paste, or drag & drop images and files (max 100 MB per file, 100 MB total per post)
  • User Avatar
    0
    sairam.thirupathuru created

    Hello Liang Shiwei,

    I have provided all the code screenshots. Please let me know exactly what you are looking for.

    Markdown supported.
    Copy, paste, or drag & drop images and files (max 100 MB per file, 100 MB total per post)
  • User Avatar
    0
    liangshiwei created
    Fullstack Developer

    Hi,

    I can't reproduce this problem.

    My steps

    • abp new Testapp
    • Run DbMigrator
    • Add CustomApplicationConfigurationController to the HttpApi project
    [RemoteService(true, Name ="abp")]
    [Route("api/abp/application-configuration")]
    [ControllerName("AbpApplicationConfigurationController")]
    [Dependency(ReplaceServices = true)]
    [ExposeServices(typeof(AbpApplicationConfigurationController))]
    [Area("abp")]
    public class CustomApplicationConfigurationController : AbpApplicationConfigurationController, IAbpApplicationConfigurationAppService
    {
        public CustomApplicationConfigurationController(IAbpApplicationConfigurationAppService applicationConfigurationAppService, IAbpAntiForgeryManager antiForgeryManager) : base(applicationConfigurationAppService, antiForgeryManager)
        {
        }
    
        public async override Task<ApplicationConfigurationDto> GetAsync(ApplicationConfigurationRequestOptions options)
        {
            var result  = await base.GetAsync(options);
    
            result.ExtraProperties.Add("customProperty", "customValue");
    
            return result;
        }
    }
    
    Markdown supported.
    Copy, paste, or drag & drop images and files (max 100 MB per file, 100 MB total per post)
Boost Your Development
ABP Live Training
Packages
See Trainings
Mastering ABP Framework Book
The Official Guide
Mastering
ABP Framework
Learn More
Mastering ABP Framework Book
Made with ❤️ on ABP v10.8.0-preview. Updated on September 28, 2026, 11:44
1
ABP Assistant
🔐 You need to be logged in to use the chatbot. Please log in first.