Open Closed

Issue with latest Abp Studio 0.9.4 update #8231


User avatar
0
joe@tronactive.com created

After the latest update of Abp studio to 0.9.4. Abp suite now won't open. I just get the basic modal that says it won't open as you can see in the screen shot. Is anyone else having this issue. I didn't have this issue when I was on the previous version of abp studio.

Markdown supported.
Copy, paste, or drag & drop images and files (max 100 MB per file, 100 MB total per post)

7 Answer(s)
  • User Avatar
    0
    maliming created
    Support Team Fullstack Developer

    hi

    Can you try to run suite by abp suite command?

    Markdown supported.
    Copy, paste, or drag & drop images and files (max 100 MB per file, 100 MB total per post)
  • User Avatar
    0
    joe@tronactive.com created

    I just tried to run the command, noticed there was an update to 0.9.5 of the cli and updated that. I keep getting the error Package volo.abp.suite is not a .net tool. Here is the command prompt screen shot.

    Also I have tried running the install of abp suite using this command with my private key and still didn't work. dotnet tool install -g Volo.Abp.Suite --add-source https://nuget.abp.io/<your-private-key>/v3/index.json

    Markdown supported.
    Copy, paste, or drag & drop images and files (max 100 MB per file, 100 MB total per post)
  • User Avatar
    0
    maliming created
    Support Team Fullstack Developer

    hi

    Package volo.abp.suite is not a .NET tool

    https://abp.io/support/questions/8136/Package-voloabpsuite-is-not-a-NET-tool

    Markdown supported.
    Copy, paste, or drag & drop images and files (max 100 MB per file, 100 MB total per post)
  • User Avatar
    0
    joe@tronactive.com created

    Is that something I will need to add a path to environment variables?

    Markdown supported.
    Copy, paste, or drag & drop images and files (max 100 MB per file, 100 MB total per post)
  • User Avatar
    0
    maliming created
    Support Team Fullstack Developer

    hi

    No need. You can try this: https://abp.io/support/questions/8136/Package-voloabpsuite-is-not-a-NET-tool

    This error is related to NET 9 SDK.

    Markdown supported.
    Copy, paste, or drag & drop images and files (max 100 MB per file, 100 MB total per post)
  • User Avatar
    0
    joe@tronactive.com created

    I am not ready to move to .NET 9 yet anyway, so I just removed .NET 9 for now and that fixed my immediate issue. I will deal with the two later on. Thanks for the help

    Markdown supported.
    Copy, paste, or drag & drop images and files (max 100 MB per file, 100 MB total per post)
  • User Avatar
    0
    maliming created
    Support Team Fullstack Developer

    : )

    Markdown supported.
    Copy, paste, or drag & drop images and files (max 100 MB per file, 100 MB total per post)
Boost Your Development
ABP Live Training
Packages
See Trainings
Mastering ABP Framework Book
The Official Guide
Mastering
ABP Framework
Learn More
Mastering ABP Framework Book
Made with ❤️ on ABP v10.8.0-preview. Updated on October 05, 2026, 11:32
1
ABP Assistant
🔐 You need to be logged in to use the chatbot. Please log in first.