Open Closed

ABP Cli Error - nuget cache #8261


User avatar
0
ccernat created

I have an issue with abp cli. I have the latest tool. The latest abp suite, etc.

When I run, whatever command, I get this:

[11:06:13 WRN] Volo.Abp.Studio.Extensions.StandardSolutionTemplates extension not found in the NuGet cache. Directory: C:\Users\catal.nuget\packages\volo.abp.studio.extensions.standardsolutiontemplates\0.9.5\lib\net8.0 [11:06:13 INF] Volo.Abp.Studio.Extensions.StandardSolutionTemplates (v: 0.9.5) extension trying install from the NuGet

🕐 Checking extensions... 🧩 Extensions downloaded: Volo.Abp.Studio.Extensions.StandardSolutionTemplatesolutionTemplates (v: 0.9.5) package downloa 🚲 The CLI is restarting to apply the changes with arguments: PS C:\Users\catal> [11:06:14 INF] You are running the second generation of the ABP CLI. If you're interested in the legacy CLI, see https://abp.io/new-cli [11:06:14 WRN] Volo.Abp.Studio.Extensions.StandardSolutionTemplates extension not found in the NuGet cache. Directory: C:\Users\catal.nuget\packages\volo.abp.studio.extensions.standardsolutiontemplates\0.9.5\lib\net8.0 [11:06:14 INF] Volo.Abp.Studio.Extensions.StandardSolutionTemplates (v: 0.9.5) extension trying install from the NuGet

And this is running ad infinitum, without the possibility to stop it.

All I did was to change the global nuget cache to another drive.

How can I solve this? I thought abp get the global nuget cache automatically and knows what to do with it.

Markdown supported.
Copy, paste, or drag & drop images and files (max 100 MB per file, 100 MB total per post)

1 Answer(s)
  • User Avatar
    0
    Anjali_Musmade created
    Support Team Member

    Hello ,

    Can you please check this similar issue https://abp.io/support/questions/7568/PackageId--VoloAbpStudioExtensionsStandardSolutionTemplates-throw--CodeAbpStudioNugetPackageNotFound

    https://abp.io/support/questions/6416/ABP-Studio-Bugs--Issues?CurrentPage=2#answer-3a12b15b-682d-771c-0d8a-2ec47a603c92

    Thank you.

    Markdown supported.
    Copy, paste, or drag & drop images and files (max 100 MB per file, 100 MB total per post)
Boost Your Development
ABP Live Training
Packages
See Trainings
Mastering ABP Framework Book
The Official Guide
Mastering
ABP Framework
Learn More
Mastering ABP Framework Book
Made with ❤️ on ABP v10.8.0-preview. Updated on September 28, 2026, 11:44
1
ABP Assistant
🔐 You need to be logged in to use the chatbot. Please log in first.