Open Closed

Update from ABP v8 to v9 #8790


User avatar
0
FelixKirschner created
  • ABP Framework version: v9.0.4
  • UI Type: Blazor Server
  • Database System: Oracle

Hello, I upgraded my ABP-Solution from .NET8 to .NET9. I followed the official upgrade guide: https://abp.io/docs/9.0/release-info/migration-guides/abp-9-0 Now I am facing two problems:

  1. Since I upgraded my version, the red cross in the error box disappeared. Is this intended, or did I miss something? I have already run the command abp install-libs https://abp.io/docs/latest/framework/ui/blazor/error-handling?UI=Blazor

  2. The headings keep displayed on other sides when I visited one of your modules. How can I remove this behaviour? In addition it would be cool to know how i can remove the entire heading.

  3. In your modules (like SaaS) I am missing the filter icon. Did I forget to update smth?

Thank you for your help!

Markdown supported.
Copy, paste, or drag & drop images and files (max 100 MB per file, 100 MB total per post)

4 Answer(s)
  • User Avatar
    0
    berkansasmaz created
    Support Team .NET Developer

    Hello there,

    Can you send the csproj of the MyApp.BlazorServer project of your project?

    Normally, when I create a new project from scratch for version 9.0.4, it should look like this:

    Markdown supported.
    Copy, paste, or drag & drop images and files (max 100 MB per file, 100 MB total per post)
  • User Avatar
    0
    FelixKirschner created

    Yes I am using the same version like you.

    Markdown supported.
    Copy, paste, or drag & drop images and files (max 100 MB per file, 100 MB total per post)
  • User Avatar
    0
    FelixKirschner created

    I run abp install-libs again and now my icons and the red cross is back. But the 2nd point is still open. I am using lepton X theme and I want to remove the default heading from the PageHeader component. I have already tried the following but he keeps ignoring it: (In my blazor module) https://abp.io/docs/latest/framework/ui/blazor/page-header

    Markdown supported.
    Copy, paste, or drag & drop images and files (max 100 MB per file, 100 MB total per post)
  • User Avatar
    0
    berkansasmaz created
    Support Team .NET Developer

    I was able to reproduce the problem according to the information you provided. I have opened an issue related to the issue, you can follow it here if you want.

    As a workaround solution, you can add the following code to the blazor-global-styles.css file under wwwroot:

    .lpx-main-title {
        visibility: hidden!important;
    }```
    
    
    Markdown supported.
    Copy, paste, or drag & drop images and files (max 100 MB per file, 100 MB total per post)
Boost Your Development
ABP Live Training
Packages
See Trainings
Mastering ABP Framework Book
The Official Guide
Mastering
ABP Framework
Learn More
Mastering ABP Framework Book
Made with ❤️ on ABP v10.8.0-preview. Updated on September 28, 2026, 11:44
1
ABP Assistant
🔐 You need to be logged in to use the chatbot. Please log in first.