0
start created
- ABP Framework version: v9.0.3
- UI Type: Angular
- Database System: EF Core (SQL Server, Oracle, MySQL, PostgreSQL, etc..)
- Tiered (for MVC) or Auth Server Separated (for Angular): yes
- Exception message and full stack trace: Error: src/app/proxy/books/models.ts:13:9 - error TS2304: Cannot find name 'enum'.
- Steps to reproduce the issue:
I use the standard-Template, which you provide,
Then I call "abp generate-proxy -t ng" in the angular frontend
Results in :
Error: src/app/proxy/books/models.ts:13:9 - error TS2304: Cannot find name 'enum'.
13 type: enum;
I can not build.
Markdown supported.
Copy, paste, or drag & drop images and files (max 100 MB per file, 100 MB total per post)
4 Answer(s)
-
0
Hello, this problem was fixed with this release https://github.com/abpframework/abp/releases/tag/9.0.5 in this PR https://github.com/abpframework/abp/pull/22120
Markdown supported.Copy, paste, or drag & drop images and files (max 100 MB per file, 100 MB total per post) -
0
Hello again, I am refunding your ticket. Thank you for your cooperation.
Markdown supported.Copy, paste, or drag & drop images and files (max 100 MB per file, 100 MB total per post)


