Open Closed

Incorrect subdomain redirection in multi-tenant system. Abp 9.1 #8994


User avatar
0
user5.abpio created

I updated my commercial project from 7.4 to 9.1. The multi-tenant system is active. When I try to enter the administration (Angular) panel on the server, it automatically brings “api” to the end of the subdomain name and a subdomain address that I do not have appears and falls into CORS error.

For host tenant: Angular subdomain : xtest Api subdomain : xapitest

Faulty subdomain that the system automatically tries to go to: xtestapi

Is there anywhere I need to change about this after the update?

Markdown supported.
Copy, paste, or drag & drop images and files (max 100 MB per file, 100 MB total per post)

3 Answer(s)
  • User Avatar
    0
    berkansasmaz created
    Support Team .NET Developer

    Hi,

    You can check this document to add domain or subdomain tenant resolver in Angular. There is probably a problem with your angular environment. However, you can resolve this error by comparing it with the document.

    Markdown supported.
    Copy, paste, or drag & drop images and files (max 100 MB per file, 100 MB total per post)
  • User Avatar
    0
    user5.abpio created

    Thanks for the response. I solved this problem, but there was a problem with the login process. Although authentication is successful in the login process, redirect_uri is looping in a meaningless way and requests are constantly thrown on the screen. In Firefox I get an unauthorized site screen, in Chrome the request ends with stopped because the url is too long. If I press F5 and refresh the screen, the site comes up correctly.

    Unfortunately I couldn't overcome this problem so I reverted back to version 7.4.

    Markdown supported.
    Copy, paste, or drag & drop images and files (max 100 MB per file, 100 MB total per post)
  • User Avatar
    0
    berkansasmaz created
    Support Team .NET Developer

    Hi,

    I understand, my advice would be to create a 9.1 project from scratch and compare the differences with your own project.

    Also, if you have not looked at it, I recommend you to look at the related migration guides while doing the upgrade process. See: https://abp.io/docs/latest/release-info/migration-guides

    Markdown supported.
    Copy, paste, or drag & drop images and files (max 100 MB per file, 100 MB total per post)
Boost Your Development
ABP Live Training
Packages
See Trainings
Mastering ABP Framework Book
The Official Guide
Mastering
ABP Framework
Learn More
Mastering ABP Framework Book
Made with ❤️ on ABP v10.8.0-preview. Updated on September 28, 2026, 11:44
1
ABP Assistant
🔐 You need to be logged in to use the chatbot. Please log in first.