Open Closed

Entity extending UI localization issue #9048


User avatar
0
papusa created

Hello,

I've encountered another issue with entity extension regarding UI localization. Here's the code I'm working with: property.DisplayName = new FixedLocalizableString("Label:BirthDate"); The label translates correctly in the "Create" and "Edit" forms, but it doesn't translate in the table headers. When I add :: before the localization key, the label is correctly translated in the table headers, but the "Create/Edit" forms show an empty string instead.

Could you please assist with resolving this?

Markdown supported.
Copy, paste, or drag & drop images and files (max 100 MB per file, 100 MB total per post)

2 Answer(s)
  • User Avatar
    0
    erdem.caygor created
    Support Team

    Hello

    Thanks for reporting this issue. It seems to be a bug related to how localization keys are parsed differently between form fields and table headers. Once we have a fix in place, I’ll update you right away. Also, I’ll refund your ticket

    Best regards

    Markdown supported.
    Copy, paste, or drag & drop images and files (max 100 MB per file, 100 MB total per post)
  • User Avatar
    0
    papusa created

    Thanks!

    Markdown supported.
    Copy, paste, or drag & drop images and files (max 100 MB per file, 100 MB total per post)
Boost Your Development
ABP Live Training
Packages
See Trainings
Mastering ABP Framework Book
The Official Guide
Mastering
ABP Framework
Learn More
Mastering ABP Framework Book
Made with ❤️ on ABP v10.8.0-preview. Updated on October 05, 2026, 11:32
1
ABP Assistant
🔐 You need to be logged in to use the chatbot. Please log in first.