0
mloung created
Hi There,
When our tiered MVC, EF website loads and one logs in, the redirected page loads but no CRUD pages are visible in the UI besides the Home page. I created a page via the Suite with Entity designer - I can the see the code and the page's cshtml in the solution but nothing in the menu listing. Also, I tried creating a CRUD page using the CLI but see no web related pages or controllers for it.
Markdown supported.
Copy, paste, or drag & drop images and files (max 100 MB per file, 100 MB total per post)
1 Answer(s)
-
0
Hi,
Can you check if the permission is given to your user or the role that your user has? To do that, nativagete to Identity Management > Roles| Users > Actions dropdown > Permissions
Markdown supported.Copy, paste, or drag & drop images and files (max 100 MB per file, 100 MB total per post)