0
nguyenngoc.son created
Markdown supported.
Copy, paste, or drag & drop images and files (max 100 MB per file, 100 MB total per post)
3 Answer(s)
-
0Markdown supported.Copy, paste, or drag & drop images and files (max 100 MB per file, 100 MB total per post)
-
0
Hi, The option you're showing is for password, the question I want to ask is for username I notice we have a topic relative to this https://abp.io/support/questions/5275/How-to-allow-special-characters-in-UserName-and-Email-for-user-registration but in the topic we need to specific the character. I want to ask is that there is any generic way to allow all non ASCII
Markdown supported.Copy, paste, or drag & drop images and files (max 100 MB per file, 100 MB total per post) -
0
Hi,
Apologies for the earlier misunderstanding, and thank you for your patience.
If you would like to disable username character validation, you can try the following configuration:
Configure<IdentityOptions>(options => { options.User.AllowedUserNameCharacters = null; });This will remove the restriction on allowed characters in usernames. Let me know if you need help with anything else!
Markdown supported.Copy, paste, or drag & drop images and files (max 100 MB per file, 100 MB total per post)

