Open Closed

POST Request Returns 405 Method Not Allowed in ABP Microservice (Angular UI) #9137


User avatar
0
g.hasan@tatweermea.com created

Hello Support Team, I have created an ABP project using the Microservice template with Angular UI. I added a new microservice called HrServices. Inside it, I created an Application Service with a POST endpoint to save data. However, when I try to send a POST request to that endpoint (e.g., /api/app/business-unit), I receive the following error response: 405 Method Not Allowed

Markdown supported.
Copy, paste, or drag & drop images and files (max 100 MB per file, 100 MB total per post)

1 Answer(s)
  • User Avatar
    0
    EngincanV created
    Support Team .NET Developer

    Hi, can you please give me more details?

    For example, sharing the app service definitions, the ts file where you send the request to the relevant service, and any additional steps. These information can be extremely helpful for us to better assist you.

    Markdown supported.
    Copy, paste, or drag & drop images and files (max 100 MB per file, 100 MB total per post)
Boost Your Development
ABP Live Training
Packages
See Trainings
Mastering ABP Framework Book
The Official Guide
Mastering
ABP Framework
Learn More
Mastering ABP Framework Book
Made with ❤️ on ABP v10.8.0-preview. Updated on September 28, 2026, 11:44
1
ABP Assistant
🔐 You need to be logged in to use the chatbot. Please log in first.