Open Closed

Audit Settings #9192


User avatar
0
AbpRaven created

Hi all.

In SettingsDefinition I can see these settings:

Could you tell me please for what we have them? I tried to find any information but I did not manage to find anything usefull. Do we have some base worker or maybe some job with these setting?

Best regards and thanks in advance

Markdown supported.
Copy, paste, or drag & drop images and files (max 100 MB per file, 100 MB total per post)

1 Answer(s)
  • User Avatar
    0
    maliming created
    Support Team Fullstack Developer

    hi

    This is audit log feature.

    https://abp.io/docs/latest/modules/audit-logging-pro#expiredauditlogdeleteroptions

    Markdown supported.
    Copy, paste, or drag & drop images and files (max 100 MB per file, 100 MB total per post)
Boost Your Development
ABP Live Training
Packages
See Trainings
Mastering ABP Framework Book
The Official Guide
Mastering
ABP Framework
Learn More
Mastering ABP Framework Book
Made with ❤️ on ABP v10.8.0-preview. Updated on September 28, 2026, 11:44
1
ABP Assistant
🔐 You need to be logged in to use the chatbot. Please log in first.