I have modules A and B implemented using ABP module template. Also I have application which created using ABP Application Temaplate I referenced modules A and B in the application accordinly layers. Module A uses API of B (references HttpApi,Client). How can I specify implemention of required by A services, which provided by assembly B?
- ABP Framework version: v4.2.0
- UI type: Angular
- DB provider: EF Core
- Tiered (MVC) or Identity Server Separated (Angular): no
- Exception message and stack trace:
5 Answer(s)
-
0
Hi @maliming
I have several modules which were inteded to wrok as microservices. These modules communicates with each other using Http API. But now I want put all modules in one application. My question is how to configure application that modules would get injected application services instead of http proxies, which provided by modules in application assembly?
Markdown supported.Copy, paste, or drag & drop images and files (max 100 MB per file, 100 MB total per post) -
0
hi
I think you can remove the all
HttpApi.Clientmodules.https://docs.abp.io/en/abp/latest/Best-Practices/Module-Architecture#layers-packages https://docs.abp.io/en/abp/latest/API/Dynamic-CSharp-API-Clients
Markdown supported.Copy, paste, or drag & drop images and files (max 100 MB per file, 100 MB total per post) -
0
Hi
Actually before removal of http client lib asll wroked, and after removal endpoints work too. Why I need to remove this libs when ABP Commecrcial modules http client libs are referenced by application?
Markdown supported.Copy, paste, or drag & drop images and files (max 100 MB per file, 100 MB total per post)