Hi
I have some roles so wants to restrict some sections as per role so is it possible to provide permission while generaing the migration and how we can do this via seed.
Thanks,
4 Answer(s)
-
0
hi
You can refer this:
https://github.com/abpframework/abp/blob/dev/modules/permission-management/src/Volo.Abp.PermissionManagement.Domain/Volo/Abp/PermissionManagement/PermissionDataSeedContributor.cs#L26
https://docs.abp.io/en/abp/latest/Data-Seeding
Markdown supported.Copy, paste, or drag & drop images and files (max 100 MB per file, 100 MB total per post) -
0
Hi
Thanks for the reply. Actually I have 3 roles i.e admin, QA and visitor so admin will have all the permission so it's already happening. Now I want to restrict sections for reamining two roles so do I need to define pages permission here?
Thanks,
Markdown supported.Copy, paste, or drag & drop images and files (max 100 MB per file, 100 MB total per post) -
0
Now I want to restrict sections for reamining two roles so do I need to define pages permission here?
Sorry I can't get your point, Can you explain it in detail?
Markdown supported.Copy, paste, or drag & drop images and files (max 100 MB per file, 100 MB total per post) -
0
This question has been automatically marked as stale because it has not had recent activity.
Markdown supported.Copy, paste, or drag & drop images and files (max 100 MB per file, 100 MB total per post)