We are using the ABP 6.0.2 version. I would like to ask if there are any samples regarding the integration of the LDAP module? I want to use it for user AD authentication during login. Because the samples I found are not working, and many of them are already abandoned versions.
5 Answer(s)
-
0
Hi, we have documentation for that: https://abp.io/docs/commercial/6.0/modules/identity/ldap
Can you please check it? We provide a UI for that, so you can easily configure ldap settings and using it in your ABP based application.
Regards.
Markdown supported.Copy, paste, or drag & drop images and files (max 100 MB per file, 100 MB total per post) -
0
[EngincanV] said: Hi, we have documentation for that: https://abp.io/docs/commercial/6.0/modules/identity/ldap
Can you please check it? We provide a UI for that, so you can easily configure ldap settings and using it in your ABP based application.
Regards. Hi
Our UI does not display this option. Also, I would like to ask if there is a way to default to starting LDAP when the program starts?
ThanksMarkdown supported.Copy, paste, or drag & drop images and files (max 100 MB per file, 100 MB total per post) -
0
hi
What is your UI type? MVC or Blazor or Angular?
There is a
Manage host featurein the tenant list page.You can enable the feature for host and tenant.
https://abp.io/docs/6.0/Features#feature-management-modal
Markdown supported.Copy, paste, or drag & drop images and files (max 100 MB per file, 100 MB total per post)