Open Closed

Add multiselect with select all option using blazorise #952


User avatar
0
safi created

Hi

I want to add multi select dropdownlist with select all option. I tried to use select tag with multiple =true property so it's working but wants to add checkboxes as well with select all option. Please suggest me solution for the same.

Thanks,

Markdown supported.
Copy, paste, or drag & drop images and files (max 100 MB per file, 100 MB total per post)

3 Answer(s)
  • User Avatar
    0
    maliming created
    Support Team Fullstack Developer

    hi

    Can you explain this in detail? and share some code.

    Markdown supported.
    Copy, paste, or drag & drop images and files (max 100 MB per file, 100 MB total per post)
  • User Avatar
    0
    safi created

    Hi

    I am using below code to show dropdown list and by using this code I am able to select multiple items from list.

    <Select TValue="string" SelectedValues="@editcountries" SelectedValuesChanged="ChangeCountriesCallback" Multiple="true">
        <SelectItem TValue="string" Value="null"></SelectItem>
            @foreach (var country in SelectedCountries)
            {
                <SelectItem TValue="string" Value="@(country.Key)">
                    @country.Value
                </SelectItem>
        }
    </Select>
    

    But now, I want to add multi select with checkbox this functionality so please suggest me.

    Thanks,

    Markdown supported.
    Copy, paste, or drag & drop images and files (max 100 MB per file, 100 MB total per post)
  • User Avatar
    0
    mladen.macanovic created

    Hi @safi,

    Multiselect with checkboxes is not supported in Blazorise. You can try building your own custom component by using other parts of Blazorise. Here I will show you one example using Dropdown and Check boxes.

    <Dropdown>
        <DropdownToggle Color="Color.Primary">Menu</DropdownToggle>
        <DropdownMenu>
            <Check TValue="bool">One</Check>
            <Check TValue="bool">Two</Check>
            <Check TValue="bool">Three</Check>
            <Check TValue="bool">Four</Check>
        </DropdownMenu>
    </Dropdown>
    
    Markdown supported.
    Copy, paste, or drag & drop images and files (max 100 MB per file, 100 MB total per post)
Boost Your Development
ABP Live Training
Packages
See Trainings
Mastering ABP Framework Book
The Official Guide
Mastering
ABP Framework
Learn More
Mastering ABP Framework Book
Made with ❤️ on ABP v10.8.0-preview. Updated on October 05, 2026, 11:32
1
ABP Assistant
🔐 You need to be logged in to use the chatbot. Please log in first.