Open Closed

Chat Module Document #968


User avatar
0
serdar.genc@talentra.net created

Chat Module document is not very self explanatory for me. I studied the examples. but the examples are in the old version. 2.8.x I wish you could make a video about adding the chat module to an abp mvc project and working. step by step. thanks

  • ABP Framework version: v4.2.1
  • UI type: MVC
  • DB provider: EF Core
  • Tiered (MVC) or Identity Server Separated (Angular): no
Markdown supported.
Copy, paste, or drag & drop images and files (max 100 MB per file, 100 MB total per post)

3 Answer(s)
  • User Avatar
    0
    yekalkan created
    Support Team Fullstack Developer

    Hi,

    I'll check if Chat module documentation is up to date and update it if needed.

    Markdown supported.
    Copy, paste, or drag & drop images and files (max 100 MB per file, 100 MB total per post)
  • User Avatar
    0
    yekalkan created
    Support Team Fullstack Developer

    Hi again,

    I've run the following commands

    abp new Acme.BookStore -t app-pro

    This created a solution (Same as yours).

    abp add-module Volo.Chat

    This added Chat module to the solution.

    Then i run the solution, enabled chat feature from manage host features modal in Saas/Tenants page, and so Chat system was working.

    You can do those on ABP Suite as well.

    Markdown supported.
    Copy, paste, or drag & drop images and files (max 100 MB per file, 100 MB total per post)
  • User Avatar
    0
    serdar.genc@talentra.net created

    Yes, I did. Thank you @yekalkan.

    Markdown supported.
    Copy, paste, or drag & drop images and files (max 100 MB per file, 100 MB total per post)
Boost Your Development
ABP Live Training
Packages
See Trainings
Mastering ABP Framework Book
The Official Guide
Mastering
ABP Framework
Learn More
Mastering ABP Framework Book
Made with ❤️ on ABP v10.8.0-preview. Updated on October 05, 2026, 11:32
1
ABP Assistant
🔐 You need to be logged in to use the chatbot. Please log in first.