Hi, Support Team!
I upgraded the Blazor server solution to 7.2.2 and I get this error:
If I press reload, application loads OK. I log in, same error, then Reload, application loads OK.
The only difference from a standard template is that I have added the module Volo.Account.Pro, not as package.
Can you spot what could be wrong?
Also, when I published the app, folder profile, when I try to start it from the console I get:
Tks.
15 Answer(s)
-
0
hi
We fixed in the next version
Temp solution:
[Dependency(ReplaceServices = true)] [ExposeServices(typeof(MobileNavbar), typeof(MyMobileNavbar))] public class MyMobileNavbar : MobileNavbar { public MyMobileNavbar() { SelectedMenuItems = new List<MenuItemViewModel>(); } }Markdown supported.Copy, paste, or drag & drop images and files (max 100 MB per file, 100 MB total per post) -
0
hi
[11:06:49 FTL] Host terminated unexpectedly! Volo.Abp.AbpInitializationException: An error occurred during ConfigureServicesAsync phase of the module Volo.Abp.OpenIddict.AbpOpenIddictAspNetCoreModule, Volo.Abp.OpenIddict.AspNetCore, Version=7.2.2.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=null. See the inner exception for details. ---> System.ArgumentNullException: Value cannot be null. (Parameter 'uriString') at System.ArgumentNullException.Throw(String paramName) at System.ArgumentNullException.ThrowIfNull(Object argument, String paramName) at System.Uri..ctor(String uriString) at KPImailerHella.Blazor.KPImailerHellaBlazorModule.<>c__DisplayClass0_0.<PreConfigureServices>b__3(OpenIddictServerBuilder builder) in C:\Users\catal\source\repos\Relevance-Management\KPImailerHella\src\KPImailerHella.Blazor\KPImailerHellaBlazorModule.cs:line 135 at Volo.Abp.Options.PreConfigureActionList`1.Configure(TOptions options) at Microsoft.Extensions.DependencyInjection.ServiceCollectionPreConfigureExtensions.ExecutePreConfiguredActions[TOptions](IServiceCollection services, TOptions options) at Volo.Abp.OpenIddict.AbpOpenIddictAspNetCoreModule.<>c__DisplayClass1_0.<AddOpenIddictServer>b__0(OpenIddictServerBuilder builder) at Microsoft.Extensions.DependencyInjection.OpenIddictServerExtensions.AddServer(OpenIddictBuilder builder, Action`1 configuration) at Volo.Abp.OpenIddict.AbpOpenIddictAspNetCoreModule.AddOpenIddictServer(IServiceCollection services) at Volo.Abp.OpenIddict.AbpOpenIddictAspNetCoreModule.ConfigureServices(ServiceConfigurationContext context) at Volo.Abp.Modularity.AbpModule.ConfigureServicesAsync(ServiceConfigurationContext context) at Volo.Abp.AbpApplicationBase.ConfigureServicesAsync() --- End of inner exception stack trace --- at Volo.Abp.AbpApplicationBase.ConfigureServicesAsync() at Volo.Abp.AbpApplicationFactory.CreateAsync[TStartupModule](IServiceCollection services, Action`1 optionsAction) at Microsoft.Extensions.DependencyInjection.ServiceCollectionApplicationExtensions.AddApplicationAsync[TStartupModule](IServiceCollection services, Action`1 optionsAction) at Microsoft.Extensions.DependencyInjection.WebApplicationBuilderExtensions.AddApplicationAsync[TStartupModule](WebApplicationBuilder builder, Action`1 optionsAction)Markdown supported.Copy, paste, or drag & drop images and files (max 100 MB per file, 100 MB total per post) -
0
Hi,
It seems that the template for Blazor Server doesn't put the Authority app setting in the AuthServer sections of the appsettings.json.
I think you need to modify the generated code by ABP Suite.
Tks.
For me, problem solved, I added manually that setting.
Markdown supported.Copy, paste, or drag & drop images and files (max 100 MB per file, 100 MB total per post) -
0
It seems that the template for Blazor Server doesn't put the Authority app setting in the AuthServer sections of the appsettings.json.
Thanks for reporting, I will check it.
Markdown supported.Copy, paste, or drag & drop images and files (max 100 MB per file, 100 MB total per post) -
0
Hi,
It seems that the template for Blazor Server doesn't put the Authority app setting in the AuthServer sections of the appsettings.json.
I think you need to modify the generated code by ABP Suite.
Tks.
For me, problem solved, I added manually that setting.
"AuthServer": { "RequireHttpsMetadata": "true", "Authority": "https://localhost:44378" },
Markdown supported.Copy, paste, or drag & drop images and files (max 100 MB per file, 100 MB total per post) -
0
Hi, Support Team!
I upgraded the Blazor server solution to 7.2.2 and I get this error:
If I press reload, application loads OK. I log in, same error, then Reload, application loads OK.
The only difference from a standard template is that I have added the module Volo.Account.Pro, not as package.
Can you spot what could be wrong?
Also, when I published the app, folder profile, when I try to start it from the console I get:
Tks.
Can you tell me the LeptonX version in .csproj file?
It should be
2.3.x. Currently, 2.3.0-rc.1 version is released.Markdown supported.Copy, paste, or drag & drop images and files (max 100 MB per file, 100 MB total per post)



