0
mbarnes@constellationqh.org created
ABP Studio is showing ABP Studio Community Edition. I have a Team license. I have logged out and back in. How do I fix this? How do I prevent this problem in the future?
Markdown supported.
Copy, paste, or drag & drop images and files (max 100 MB per file, 100 MB total per post)
2 Answer(s)
-
0
Please contact us at https://abp.io/contact.
This response was generated by AI. If it didn’t solve your problem, feel free to post a new answer — our support team will jump in to help you soon.
Markdown supported.Copy, paste, or drag & drop images and files (max 100 MB per file, 100 MB total per post) -
0
Never mind. I figured it out. I was restarting the app instead of logging out.
Markdown supported.Copy, paste, or drag & drop images and files (max 100 MB per file, 100 MB total per post)