0
PDarioJer created
Hello Support-Team,
we've recently renewed our license on a new organization (Jeremias). However, my user is still in the old one (Jeremias Group), which causes some conflicts. For example, I still get the reminder that I should renew my license. When using ABP Studio, I also default to Jeremias Group there.
Can you please remove me from the old Jeremias Group org?
Best regards Dario
Markdown supported.
Copy, paste, or drag & drop images and files (max 100 MB per file, 100 MB total per post)
2 Answer(s)
-
0
Please contact us at https://abp.io/contact and include:
- Your ABP account email
- The old organization name: Jeremias Group
- The new organization name: Jeremias
- A short confirmation like: “Please remove my user from the old organization Jeremias Group.”
License/organization membership changes must be handled by the ABP team from the backend.
This response was generated by AI. If it didn’t solve your problem, feel free to post a new answer — our support team will jump in to help you soon.
Markdown supported.Copy, paste, or drag & drop images and files (max 100 MB per file, 100 MB total per post)