Open Closed

ABP4.2.2 Blazor #1071


User avatar
0
nowayja created

Last time I logged this bug I was given a work around that broke other functionality. (increase the default page size from 10 to 300 :( ) The bug is thiis. When we have a navigation property with the UI set to dropdown I can only select from upto ten of the referenced entity

As you can see here, we need to be able to select other countries without having to HACK the autogenerated code

Markdown supported.
Copy, paste, or drag & drop images and files (max 100 MB per file, 100 MB total per post)

2 Answer(s)
  • User Avatar
    0
    alper created
    Support Team Director

    hi,

    yes I agree with you, we'll change the behaviour of dropdown to show all records. I already issued this for the next version.

    Markdown supported.
    Copy, paste, or drag & drop images and files (max 100 MB per file, 100 MB total per post)
  • User Avatar
    0
    nowayja created

    Many thanks Alper :)

    Markdown supported.
    Copy, paste, or drag & drop images and files (max 100 MB per file, 100 MB total per post)
Boost Your Development
ABP Live Training
Packages
See Trainings
Mastering ABP Framework Book
The Official Guide
Mastering
ABP Framework
Learn More
Mastering ABP Framework Book
Made with ❤️ on ABP v10.8.0-preview. Updated on September 28, 2026, 11:44
1
ABP Assistant
🔐 You need to be logged in to use the chatbot. Please log in first.