Open Closed

Example Applications in Demo and Low-code #10903


User avatar
0
Pooja_Ojha created

Hello Team, can you please help me with below:-

  1. Where can I download or explore the Example Application code shown in the demo (https://demo.abp.io) for my learning purposes

  2. Currently, I am exploring low-code, and I want to know how I can build a single dynamic form to allow users to create an order and its line items. Below is an example I am trying, but it looks like it is not working as expected. Am I doing it correctly?

[DynamicEntityUI("Order")]
public class Order : DynamicEntityBase
{
    // Navigation property initialised to prevent null ref issues
    [DynamicForeignKey("DemoApp.Orders.OrderLineItem", "OrderLineItemId")]
    public List<OrderLineItem> Items { get; set; } = new();
}

[DynamicEntityUI("OrderLineItem")]
public class OrderLineItem : DynamicEntityBase
{
    [DynamicForeignKey("DemoApp.Orders.Order", "OrderId")]
    public Guid? OrderId { get; set; }
}
  1. How can I design order-form.json so that the user can add order info and its line item info on one form, which maps to the above Order class? Example image I want to build

Thank you Pooja

Markdown supported.
Copy, paste, or drag & drop images and files (max 100 MB per file, 100 MB total per post)

2 Answer(s)
  • User Avatar
    0
    AI-Bot created
    Support Team ABP Agent
    • For demo.abp.io: there isn’t a publicly provided “download this exact demo’s full source code” link I can verify from the available ABP docs/context for that specific demo instance.
      What you can use for learning are the official ABP sample/reference applications:

      1. eShopOnAbp (microservice reference solution) – source is public.
      2. abp-samples repository (many focused samples).
    • For ABP Commercial modules / UI package source (if what you saw in the demo is related to commercial modules): you can download module source code via ABP Suite or ABP CLI (requires the appropriate license for commercial/pro source, depending on your license type). The CLI approach is abp get-source <ModuleName> (example: abp get-source Volo.Account.Pro). This is a verified ABP support guidance.

    • For your Low-code dynamic form (master-detail: Order + line items) questions (#2 and #3): I can’t provide a definitive “correct” DynamicEntityUI/DynamicForeignKey model and an order-form.json that works for a single master-detail form because I could not retrieve any verified ABP documentation/source in the provided knowledge/tools that defines:

      • how DynamicForeignKey is intended to be used for collection navigation properties (List<OrderLineItem> Items)
      • a supported nested/grid/inline-repeat component schema in *-form.json for low-code forms that would map a child collection to the parent entity in one screen

      So I’m not able to confirm whether your attributes are correct or to give a working order-form.json for this scenario with verified sources.

    If this low-code feature is part of ABP Commercial (ABP Suite / Low Code), please contact the ABP team with your exact scenario; they can confirm current support/limitations and provide the correct JSON/schema guidance:

    • https://abp.io/contact

    Sources (verified)

    • https://github.com/abpframework/eShopOnAbp
    • https://github.com/abpframework/abp-samples
    • https://abp.io/support/questions/632
    • https://demo.abp.io
    • https://abp.io/contact

    This response was generated by AI. If it didn’t solve your problem, feel free to post a new answer — our support team will jump in to help you soon.

    Markdown supported.
    Copy, paste, or drag & drop images and files (max 100 MB per file, 100 MB total per post)
  • User Avatar
    0
    Pooja_Ojha created

    I can understand that it's not available publicly. You can send me the demo code link to my email address in the file.

    For Low-Code, I will wait for an agent to reply; maybe it is in preview, that's why you cannot find it in the documentation

    Markdown supported.
    Copy, paste, or drag & drop images and files (max 100 MB per file, 100 MB total per post)
Boost Your Development
ABP Live Training
Packages
See Trainings
Mastering ABP Framework Book
The Official Guide
Mastering
ABP Framework
Learn More
Mastering ABP Framework Book
Made with ❤️ on ABP v10.8.0-preview. Updated on September 28, 2026, 11:44
1
ABP Assistant
🔐 You need to be logged in to use the chatbot. Please log in first.