Open Closed

How I can download source code file management module with angular template #1118


User avatar
0
devteam created

I don't know how to download source code included File Management with UI Angular on interface abp.io website. Although I logged in with fee account.

  • ABP Framework version: vX.X.X
  • UI type: Angular
  • DB provider: EF Core
  • Tiered (MVC) or Identity Server Separated (Angular): yes
  • Exception message and stack trace:
  • Steps to reproduce the issue:
Markdown supported.
Copy, paste, or drag & drop images and files (max 100 MB per file, 100 MB total per post)

3 Answer(s)
  • User Avatar
    0
    maliming created
    Support Team Fullstack Developer

    hi

    You can check this:

    https://support.abp.io/QA/Questions/632/How-can-I-download-the-source-code-of-the-framework-Angular-packages-theme-and-pro-modules

    Markdown supported.
    Copy, paste, or drag & drop images and files (max 100 MB per file, 100 MB total per post)
  • User Avatar
    0
    devteam created

    Thanks Maliming,

    One more question, I want to included FileManagement module into source code, aboth frontend and backend like the attacted image. Can you show me how to do that?

    Markdown supported.
    Copy, paste, or drag & drop images and files (max 100 MB per file, 100 MB total per post)
  • User Avatar
    0
    devteam created

    I want to add builder.ConfigureFileManagement() in OnModelCreating like this but has error Can you tell me why?

    Markdown supported.
    Copy, paste, or drag & drop images and files (max 100 MB per file, 100 MB total per post)
Boost Your Development
ABP Live Training
Packages
See Trainings
Mastering ABP Framework Book
The Official Guide
Mastering
ABP Framework
Learn More
Mastering ABP Framework Book
Made with ❤️ on ABP v10.8.0-preview. Updated on September 28, 2026, 11:44
1
ABP Assistant
🔐 You need to be logged in to use the chatbot. Please log in first.