Open Closed

How to host IIS #1323


User avatar
0
devteam created

Dear support team,

I host web in iis with basic project is ok. But when I host project abp (backend) i cannot load list API of the project how different from basic project?

  • ABP Framework version: vX.X.X
  • UI type: Angular / MVC / Blazor
  • DB provider: EF Core / MongoDB
  • Tiered (MVC) or Identity Server Separated (Angular): yes / no
  • Exception message and stack trace:
  • Steps to reproduce the issue:
Markdown supported.
Copy, paste, or drag & drop images and files (max 100 MB per file, 100 MB total per post)

2 Answer(s)
  • User Avatar
    0
    maliming created
    Support Team Fullstack Developer

    hi

    Please check your app logs. Logs/logs.txt

    Markdown supported.
    Copy, paste, or drag & drop images and files (max 100 MB per file, 100 MB total per post)
  • User Avatar
    0
    devteam created

    Sorry, I forget it, thanks Mailiming. I resolved it

    Markdown supported.
    Copy, paste, or drag & drop images and files (max 100 MB per file, 100 MB total per post)
Boost Your Development
ABP Live Training
Packages
See Trainings
Mastering ABP Framework Book
The Official Guide
Mastering
ABP Framework
Learn More
Mastering ABP Framework Book
Made with ❤️ on ABP v10.8.0-preview. Updated on October 05, 2026, 11:32
1
ABP Assistant
🔐 You need to be logged in to use the chatbot. Please log in first.