Open Closed

I am not able to add developer #1407


User avatar
0
paulson@cozygenie.com created

Hi Support,

I have purchased business edition and tried to add developer it gets failed (I have created developer account in account.abp.io). Please let me know if anything I am missing out.

Thanks, Prakash Bhaskar

Markdown supported.
Copy, paste, or drag & drop images and files (max 100 MB per file, 100 MB total per post)

12 Answer(s)
  • User Avatar
    0
    maliming created
    Support Team Fullstack Developer

    hi

    it gets failed

    What's the error?

    Markdown supported.
    Copy, paste, or drag & drop images and files (max 100 MB per file, 100 MB total per post)
  • User Avatar
    0
    paulson@cozygenie.com created

    hi

    it gets failed

    What's the error?

    getting below error

    Markdown supported.
    Copy, paste, or drag & drop images and files (max 100 MB per file, 100 MB total per post)
  • User Avatar
    0
    maliming created
    Support Team Fullstack Developer

    hi

    What's the user name of develop that you want to add?

    Markdown supported.
    Copy, paste, or drag & drop images and files (max 100 MB per file, 100 MB total per post)
  • User Avatar
    0
    paulson@cozygenie.com created

    hi

    What's the user name of develop that you want to add?

    I tried below three accounts none of them gets added, i am getting same error all three account.

    jparthiban@genixtec.com prakash@genixtec.com shobasundarrajan@genixtec.com

    Thanks, Prakash Bhaskar

    Markdown supported.
    Copy, paste, or drag & drop images and files (max 100 MB per file, 100 MB total per post)
  • User Avatar
    0
    ismcagdas created
    Support Team

    Hi Prakash,

    I have successfully added jparthiban@genixtec.com to your account. It seems like there is no user with other two emails on apb.io. Could you ask your friends to first register on https://abp.io/ and then try to add these two developers to your account ?

    Markdown supported.
    Copy, paste, or drag & drop images and files (max 100 MB per file, 100 MB total per post)
  • User Avatar
    0
    paulson@cozygenie.com created

    Hi Prakash,

    I have successfully added jparthiban@genixtec.com to your account. It seems like there is no user with other two emails on apb.io. Could you ask your friends to first register on https://abp.io/ and then try to add these two developers to your account ?

    Still i am facing the same error if I add shobasundarrajan@genixtec.com this user, this user is created on https://abp.io. Am I doing wrong? if not why I am getting this error every time

    Markdown supported.
    Copy, paste, or drag & drop images and files (max 100 MB per file, 100 MB total per post)
  • User Avatar
    0
    ismcagdas created
    Support Team

    Hi,

    We will check why you are getting this error. I have added shobasundarrajan@genixtec.com to your organization as a deevloper.

    Markdown supported.
    Copy, paste, or drag & drop images and files (max 100 MB per file, 100 MB total per post)
  • User Avatar
    0
    paulson@cozygenie.com created

    I am still having problem on adding new user "arunp@genixtec.com" on my account.

    Thanks

    Markdown supported.
    Copy, paste, or drag & drop images and files (max 100 MB per file, 100 MB total per post)
  • User Avatar
    0
    ismcagdas created
    Support Team

    Hi,

    I have added the user with email address "arunp@genixtec.com" to your organization. Did you get a similar error to https://support.abp.io/QA/Questions/1407#answer-5760faaf-e3d5-15a6-1783-39fcc3a531b5 ?

    Markdown supported.
    Copy, paste, or drag & drop images and files (max 100 MB per file, 100 MB total per post)
  • User Avatar
    0
    ServiceBot created
    Support Team Automatic process manager

    This question has been automatically marked as stale because it has not had recent activity.

    Markdown supported.
    Copy, paste, or drag & drop images and files (max 100 MB per file, 100 MB total per post)
  • User Avatar
    0
    paulson@cozygenie.com created

    hi

    it gets failed

    What's the error?

    getting below error

    Still I am facing similar issue while adding developer account, can you please add "arunm@genixtec.com" this developer to my account

    Markdown supported.
    Copy, paste, or drag & drop images and files (max 100 MB per file, 100 MB total per post)
  • User Avatar
    0
    maliming created
    Support Team Fullstack Developer

    hi

    Can you try to use the userName?

    userName: "Arun"

    Markdown supported.
    Copy, paste, or drag & drop images and files (max 100 MB per file, 100 MB total per post)
Boost Your Development
ABP Live Training
Packages
See Trainings
Mastering ABP Framework Book
The Official Guide
Mastering
ABP Framework
Learn More
Mastering ABP Framework Book
Made with ❤️ on ABP v10.8.0-preview. Updated on October 05, 2026, 11:32
1
ABP Assistant
🔐 You need to be logged in to use the chatbot. Please log in first.