0
viswajwalith created
Markdown supported.
Copy, paste, or drag & drop images and files (max 100 MB per file, 100 MB total per post)
4 Answer(s)
-
0
Thank you for reporting the issue.
I tested this situation and faced a similar situation.
I'm opening an internal issue about this because the problem only exists in the Lepton theme. By the way, the ticket refunded.
Markdown supported.Copy, paste, or drag & drop images and files (max 100 MB per file, 100 MB total per post) -
0
Thank you for reporting the issue.
I tested this situation and faced a similar situation.
I'm opening an internal issue about this because the problem only exists in the Lepton theme. By the way, the ticket refunded.
Thanks for the update
Markdown supported.Copy, paste, or drag & drop images and files (max 100 MB per file, 100 MB total per post) -
0
Hi @viswajwalith, with v4.4.1 you can add custom CSS by specifying
cssClassfor your menu items.Thanks for the update, in mean time we managed with some CSS hack
Markdown supported.Copy, paste, or drag & drop images and files (max 100 MB per file, 100 MB total per post)
