Open Closed

Paging is not working at "My Linked Users" #1970


User avatar
0
ademaygun created
  • ABP Framework version: v4.3.3
  • UI type: Angular
  • DB provider: EF Core

Link User paging is not working ? I cannot see second page on users altough I switch the second page. Although it should show last seven records on second page , it still shows first 10 records. Also in Turkish link users page comes with two meaningless scrolls.

Note:I think it is a bug , so I have written same issue in bugs&issues but I didn't get any answer from support about it.

Markdown supported.
Copy, paste, or drag & drop images and files (max 100 MB per file, 100 MB total per post)

3 Answer(s)
  • User Avatar
    0
    cotur created

    Hello @ademaygun,

    We will inspect it. Thanks for informing us.

    Markdown supported.
    Copy, paste, or drag & drop images and files (max 100 MB per file, 100 MB total per post)
  • User Avatar
    0
    ademaygun created

    Also adding case insensitive filter would be very useful.

    Markdown supported.
    Copy, paste, or drag & drop images and files (max 100 MB per file, 100 MB total per post)
  • User Avatar
    0
    cotur created

    Also adding case insensitive filter would be very useful.

    Correct, it should be case-insensitive. This has been added to our todo list. :)

    Thanks.

    Markdown supported.
    Copy, paste, or drag & drop images and files (max 100 MB per file, 100 MB total per post)
Boost Your Development
ABP Live Training
Packages
See Trainings
Mastering ABP Framework Book
The Official Guide
Mastering
ABP Framework
Learn More
Mastering ABP Framework Book
Made with ❤️ on ABP v10.8.0-preview. Updated on September 28, 2026, 11:44
1
ABP Assistant
🔐 You need to be logged in to use the chatbot. Please log in first.