Open Closed

Exception with Abp Suite #4187


User avatar
0
berly created
  • ABP Framework version: v7.0.0 RC4 When create the project.

I try to uninstall all abp cli and suite.

Markdown supported.
Copy, paste, or drag & drop images and files (max 100 MB per file, 100 MB total per post)

5 Answer(s)
  • User Avatar
    0
    berly created

    When i create a project with abp new ConfigurateurClient -u angular -dbms PostgreSQL --separate-identity-server --preview -t app-pro

    We have error when yarn start.

    We don't have error with the 6.0.3 version

    Markdown supported.
    Copy, paste, or drag & drop images and files (max 100 MB per file, 100 MB total per post)
  • User Avatar
    0
    alper created
    Support Team Director

    7.0.0-rc.4 released today so it's normal that you got an error yesterday.

    Markdown supported.
    Copy, paste, or drag & drop images and files (max 100 MB per file, 100 MB total per post)
  • User Avatar
    0
    berly created

    How come I was able to update to version 7.0.0RC4? No chance? You can recredit me I don't think it's my fault.

    Thanks alper !

    Markdown supported.
    Copy, paste, or drag & drop images and files (max 100 MB per file, 100 MB total per post)
  • User Avatar
    0
    alper created
    Support Team Director

    I run the project and it works without any problems. You may need to change the PostgreSQL database connection strings in the following project's appsettings.json files. DbMigrator, HttpApi.Host, AuthServer

    PS: I refunded your question credit.

    Markdown supported.
    Copy, paste, or drag & drop images and files (max 100 MB per file, 100 MB total per post)
  • User Avatar
    0
    gizem.kurt created
    Support Team QA Test Engineer

    I was able to create and run the project. You can update the version and make sure the db information is correct and try again.

    To update versions;

    dotnet tool update -g Volo.Abp.Cli --prerelease abp suite update --preview

    Markdown supported.
    Copy, paste, or drag & drop images and files (max 100 MB per file, 100 MB total per post)
Boost Your Development
ABP Live Training
Packages
See Trainings
Mastering ABP Framework Book
The Official Guide
Mastering
ABP Framework
Learn More
Mastering ABP Framework Book
Made with ❤️ on ABP v10.8.0-preview. Updated on October 05, 2026, 11:32
1
ABP Assistant
🔐 You need to be logged in to use the chatbot. Please log in first.