Open Closed

LeptonX theme download source code (sass styles ) #4361


User avatar
0
Thiqah.Abp.Dev4 created
  • UI type: Angular - Leptonx theme I have a commercial license as an enterprise and I want to download the source code of the lepton X theme to change colors and use theme components but after downloading the theme by abp get-source Volo.Abp.LeptonXTheme.Pro --version 1.0.0 I didn't find any open styling as (SASS) and i reviewed this session i found styles didn't exiting in my project
Markdown supported.
Copy, paste, or drag & drop images and files (max 100 MB per file, 100 MB total per post)

3 Answer(s)
  • User Avatar
    0
    Thiqah.Abp.Dev4 created

    how can I contact with team ??

    Markdown supported.
    Copy, paste, or drag & drop images and files (max 100 MB per file, 100 MB total per post)
  • User Avatar
    0
    muhammedaltug created

    Hello,

    We are about to complete our work on downloading the scss source files. I'll let you know when it's available

    Markdown supported.
    Copy, paste, or drag & drop images and files (max 100 MB per file, 100 MB total per post)
  • User Avatar
    0
    Thiqah.Abp.Dev4 created

    Hello,

    We are about to complete our work on downloading the scss source files. I'll let you know when it's available

    Thanks in advance

    Markdown supported.
    Copy, paste, or drag & drop images and files (max 100 MB per file, 100 MB total per post)
Boost Your Development
ABP Live Training
Packages
See Trainings
Mastering ABP Framework Book
The Official Guide
Mastering
ABP Framework
Learn More
Mastering ABP Framework Book
Made with ❤️ on ABP v10.8.0-preview. Updated on September 28, 2026, 11:44
1
ABP Assistant
🔐 You need to be logged in to use the chatbot. Please log in first.