Open Closed

How to make integration between feature and role #4750


User avatar
0
fadijb created

Hi How to make integration between feature and role

I create new module and added this module as a feature every thing working fine but when I disable feature its still exite inside role

when I open page

I need to hide it from role when disabled from features like other build in features

  • ABP Framework version: v7.0.3
  • UI type: MVC
  • DB provider: EF Core
  • Tiered (MVC) or Identity Server Separated (Angular): no
  • Exception message and stack trace:
  • Steps to reproduce the issue:"
Markdown supported.
Copy, paste, or drag & drop images and files (max 100 MB per file, 100 MB total per post)

1 Answer(s)
  • User Avatar
    0
    salih created
    Support Team .NET Developer

    Hello, would you like to try adding the permissions in your PermissionDefinitionProvider class using the following code: group.AddPermission(MyPermission.Permission, L("Permission:Permission")).RequireFeatures(MyFeature.Enable);?

    Markdown supported.
    Copy, paste, or drag & drop images and files (max 100 MB per file, 100 MB total per post)
Boost Your Development
ABP Live Training
Packages
See Trainings
Mastering ABP Framework Book
The Official Guide
Mastering
ABP Framework
Learn More
Mastering ABP Framework Book
Made with ❤️ on ABP v10.8.0-preview. Updated on September 28, 2026, 11:44
1
ABP Assistant
🔐 You need to be logged in to use the chatbot. Please log in first.