Open Closed

Design issue in the new login form in the new template version #5405


User avatar
0
rafael.gonzales created
  • ABP Framework version: v7.3.0
  • UI type: MVC
  • DB provider: EF Core
  • Tiered (MVC) or Identity Server Separated (Angular): MVC
  • Exception message and stack trace:
  • Steps to reproduce the issue:

Hello,

I am trying the new version 7.3.0.

The new login design is not fully responsive in a desktop application. When I tried to login, the button is half-cut and the scrollbar is deactivated.

I attached a video to describe the issue. https://www.loom.com/share/559ffd5537dd474caa0644fabc95fa35

There are also some Console Errors showing up like a missing SVG file and a missing moment.min.js.map file

The new version (v7.3.0) is still using the LeptonX theme version 2.3.0--rc.3. When the final version of v2.3.0 is going to be released?

Thanks.

Markdown supported.
Copy, paste, or drag & drop images and files (max 100 MB per file, 100 MB total per post)

2 Answer(s)
  • User Avatar
    0
    rafael.gonzales created

    Added another bug found in lepton X version 2.3.0-rc.3

    If you navigate to https://localhost:44344/Identity/Roles

    You get the following error in the console

    I figure it out that it's caused here.

    If I modify ProfileImageUrl = $"api/account/profile-picture-file/{CurrentUser.Id}",

    for this ProfileImageUrl = $"/api/account/profile-picture-file/{CurrentUser.Id}",

    It solves the issue.

    Markdown supported.
    Copy, paste, or drag & drop images and files (max 100 MB per file, 100 MB total per post)
  • User Avatar
    0
    Long.Nguyen created

    Hi Rafael,

    Thank you very much for your investigation. You contribute a wonderful thing to our team to build up the framework better. I will refund your credit.

    Regards, Long

    Markdown supported.
    Copy, paste, or drag & drop images and files (max 100 MB per file, 100 MB total per post)
Boost Your Development
ABP Live Training
Packages
See Trainings
Mastering ABP Framework Book
The Official Guide
Mastering
ABP Framework
Learn More
Mastering ABP Framework Book
Made with ❤️ on ABP v10.8.0-preview. Updated on September 28, 2026, 11:44
1
ABP Assistant
🔐 You need to be logged in to use the chatbot. Please log in first.