Open Closed

Scaling ABP #5447


User avatar
0
BringerOD created
  • ABP Framework version: v7.3
  • UI type: Angular
  • DB provider: EF Core
  • Tiered (MVC) or Auth Server Separated (Angular): yes

Is there any guidance on scaling ABP? I remember a video from a conference a while back.

Do you have any links, documents, or videos?

Markdown supported.
Copy, paste, or drag & drop images and files (max 100 MB per file, 100 MB total per post)

3 Answer(s)
  • User Avatar
    0
    maliming created
    Support Team Fullstack Developer

    hi

    Do you mean this video?

    https://abp.io/conference/speakers/gleidson-nascimento

    Markdown supported.
    Copy, paste, or drag & drop images and files (max 100 MB per file, 100 MB total per post)
  • User Avatar
    0
    BringerOD created

    Yes, that is the one I was thinking of, I registered but could not attend at the time. Was it recorded, is there a way to watch it?

    Markdown supported.
    Copy, paste, or drag & drop images and files (max 100 MB per file, 100 MB total per post)
  • User Avatar
    0
    jfistelmann created

    Yes, that is the one I was thinking of, I registered but could not attend at the time. Was it recorded, is there a way to watch it?

    Sure, log in to kommunity using the account which is holding the ticket. Then, navigate to this link of the conference: https://kommunity.com/volosoft/events/1st-abp-conference-96db1a54/talks

    Go to "Talks" and you can watch the recordings

    Kind regards, Jack

    Markdown supported.
    Copy, paste, or drag & drop images and files (max 100 MB per file, 100 MB total per post)
Boost Your Development
ABP Live Training
Packages
See Trainings
Mastering ABP Framework Book
The Official Guide
Mastering
ABP Framework
Learn More
Mastering ABP Framework Book
Made with ❤️ on ABP v10.8.0-preview. Updated on September 28, 2026, 11:44
1
ABP Assistant
🔐 You need to be logged in to use the chatbot. Please log in first.