0
sunivycsm created
- ABP Framework version: v7.4.1
- UI Type: MVC
- Database System: EF Core (SQL Server)
- Tiered (for MVC) or Auth Server Separated (for Angular): no
- Exception message and full stack trace:
- Steps to reproduce the issue:
I am creating a cshtml page.
I want to display the photos I uploaded to FileManagement. Are there any instructions for that?
Markdown supported.
Copy, paste, or drag & drop images and files (max 100 MB per file, 100 MB total per post)
9 Answer(s)
-
0Markdown supported.Copy, paste, or drag & drop images and files (max 100 MB per file, 100 MB total per post)
-
0Markdown supported.Copy, paste, or drag & drop images and files (max 100 MB per file, 100 MB total per post)
-
0
Hello,
You need to customize it on your own according to the requirements. For now, ABP is not providing such a feature.
Thanks,
Markdown supported.Copy, paste, or drag & drop images and files (max 100 MB per file, 100 MB total per post) -
0Markdown supported.Copy, paste, or drag & drop images and files (max 100 MB per file, 100 MB total per post)
-
0
-
0
Hey,
you need to implement your own user interface for that.
You may refer to the documentation here to access the files.
Does that help you?
Hi,
I have displayed all other information. But the image cannot be displayed. Please help me, show me how to display the image. I want to display it as shown below. thank you
Markdown supported.Copy, paste, or drag & drop images and files (max 100 MB per file, 100 MB total per post) -
0
can you share the code that is not working?
Markdown supported.Copy, paste, or drag & drop images and files (max 100 MB per file, 100 MB total per post)


