0
LucasFarias created
Good afternoon, Dear. I hope you are well.
What are the possible causes for the admin, password 1q2w3E*, to lose access to the "actions" button?
Detail that I can't access the "user" page in "Identity Management".
I have already deleted the Database and performed a new migration, but without success.
Markdown supported.
Copy, paste, or drag & drop images and files (max 100 MB per file, 100 MB total per post)
2 Answer(s)
-
0
hi, if you remove some of the admin permissions you will lose access to related sections.
for example
giving permissions back to admin or resetting the database solves the problem. I have tried again for you and it worked properly on me.
Could you give me more detail, maybe i can help you.
Markdown supported.Copy, paste, or drag & drop images and files (max 100 MB per file, 100 MB total per post) -
0
This question has been automatically marked as stale because it has not had recent activity.
Markdown supported.Copy, paste, or drag & drop images and files (max 100 MB per file, 100 MB total per post)

