0
lan.dang created
- ABP Framework version: v8.0.0
- UI Type: Blazor Server
- Database System: EF Core (SQL Server, Oracle, MySQL, PostgreSQL, etc..)
- Tiered (for MVC) or Auth Server Separated (for Angular): no
- Exception message and full stack trace:
- Steps to reproduce the issue:
I have removed all data in AuditLog and EntityChanged table (as I think there is no problem with them), but after remove our app in Azure crashed. What should I do in this case? Is there anyway to help me to solve this issue
Thank you
Markdown supported.
Copy, paste, or drag & drop images and files (max 100 MB per file, 100 MB total per post)
9 Answer(s)
-
0
The app did not start, so there is no application log since that time. I do not know why application could not start after I upgrade version 8.0.1 and remove all AuditLogs I just see these error during deployment, not sure if it is helpful
Markdown supported.Copy, paste, or drag & drop images and files (max 100 MB per file, 100 MB total per post) -
0
hi
It seems your app is still using net 7.
To install missing framework, download: 2024-01-07T23:59:10.794699961Z https://aka.ms/dotnet-core-applaunch?framework=Microsoft.NETCore.App&framework_version=7.0.0&arch=x64&rid=linux-x64&os=debian.12Markdown supported.Copy, paste, or drag & drop images and files (max 100 MB per file, 100 MB total per post) -
0
What is the best way to purge logs? Can one just delete the data from the tables? As I understand, there is no periodic removal of audit logs in ABP.io Commercial yet. Are there plans for it?
Markdown supported.Copy, paste, or drag & drop images and files (max 100 MB per file, 100 MB total per post)