0
jayesh@extranerds.com created
Markdown supported.
Copy, paste, or drag & drop images and files (max 100 MB per file, 100 MB total per post)
3 Answer(s)
-
0
Hello ,
Can you please share if any error logs.
Thank you.
Markdown supported.Copy, paste, or drag & drop images and files (max 100 MB per file, 100 MB total per post) -
0Markdown supported.Copy, paste, or drag & drop images and files (max 100 MB per file, 100 MB total per post)
-
0
Hello,
I have tried to reproduce the issue at my end. When I logged out it redirects to
localhost/authentication/logout-callbackfor few seconds and appears blank just like
after few seconds it again redirect to
localhost:44339/authentication/logged-outand appears perfect just like
I am not able to reproduce the issue. can you please check any console logs or error logs. The logs you have shared are warnings. or share steps to reproduce so that I can better assist you.
Thank you,
Markdown supported.Copy, paste, or drag & drop images and files (max 100 MB per file, 100 MB total per post)


