Open Closed

PerfectScrollbar not working on custom layout #6898


User avatar
0
dfzamora created

Hello, I created a custom layout for my application using this example https://docs.abp.io/en/commercial/latest/themes/lepton-x/how-to-use-lepton-x-components-with-angular-custom-layout Even thought I have noticed, the PerfectScrollBar is not working at all, I have tried the directive lpxPerfectScrollbar and [perfectScrollbar] but both are not working

Am I missing configuration? Any idea?

  • ABP Framework version: v8.0.4
  • UI Type: Angular
Markdown supported.
Copy, paste, or drag & drop images and files (max 100 MB per file, 100 MB total per post)

1 Answer(s)
  • User Avatar
    0
    Anjali_Musmade created
    Support Team Member

    Hello,

    please check out https://www.npmjs.com/package/@craftsjs/perfect-scrollbar?activeTab=readme and also check version.

    thanks

    Markdown supported.
    Copy, paste, or drag & drop images and files (max 100 MB per file, 100 MB total per post)
Boost Your Development
ABP Live Training
Packages
See Trainings
Mastering ABP Framework Book
The Official Guide
Mastering
ABP Framework
Learn More
Mastering ABP Framework Book
Made with ❤️ on ABP v10.8.0-preview. Updated on September 28, 2026, 11:44
1
ABP Assistant
🔐 You need to be logged in to use the chatbot. Please log in first.