Open Closed

How can I establish dynamic permissions without recompiling the application? #7309


User avatar
0
david.hurtado created

How can I establish dynamic permissions without recompiling the application?

I get links from another api, and i need to set this values for an specific permission for each one. I could do this with abp??

  • ABP Framework version: v7.1.0
  • UI Type: Blazor Server
  • Database System: EF Core (SQL Server)
  • Tiered (for MVC) or Auth Server Separated (for Angular): yes tired
  • Exception message and full stack trace:
  • Steps to reproduce the issue:
Markdown supported.
Copy, paste, or drag & drop images and files (max 100 MB per file, 100 MB total per post)

1 Answer(s)
  • User Avatar
    0
    liangshiwei created
    Fullstack Developer

    Hi,

    Are you looking for this?

    https://support.abp.io/QA/Questions/4814/Dynamic-Permission https://support.abp.io/QA/Questions/5671/Generate-Permission-Automatically-from-external-service

    Markdown supported.
    Copy, paste, or drag & drop images and files (max 100 MB per file, 100 MB total per post)
Boost Your Development
ABP Live Training
Packages
See Trainings
Mastering ABP Framework Book
The Official Guide
Mastering
ABP Framework
Learn More
Mastering ABP Framework Book
Made with ❤️ on ABP v10.8.0-preview. Updated on September 28, 2026, 11:44
1
ABP Assistant
🔐 You need to be logged in to use the chatbot. Please log in first.