Open Closed

Strange icon appear after upgraded to 8.1.3 #7355


User avatar
0
hanntd created

Hi, After upgraded to 8.1.3 I have a issue with home icon on PageHeader, i showed a strange icon (face icon) instead of home icon, how i can fix this issue:

My index.html in the Blazor.Host project:

Thanks, Dharma Han Nguyen

Markdown supported.
Copy, paste, or drag & drop images and files (max 100 MB per file, 100 MB total per post)

7 Answer(s)
  • User Avatar
    0
    maliming created
    Support Team Fullstack Developer

    hi

    What are the versions of the Blazorise and Lepton packages?

    They should be as follows:

    <PackageReference Include="Blazorise.Bootstrap5" Version="1.4.1" />
    <PackageReference Include="Blazorise.Icons.FontAwesome" Version="1.4.1" />
    <PackageReference Include="Blazorise.Components" Version="1.4.1" />
    <PackageReference Include="Volo.Abp.AspNetCore.Components.WebAssembly.LeptonXTheme" Version="3.1.*-*" />
    
    Markdown supported.
    Copy, paste, or drag & drop images and files (max 100 MB per file, 100 MB total per post)
  • User Avatar
    0
    hanntd created

    Hi,

    I have changed the version as you mentioned, now the strange icon disappeared but the I home icon is still invisible:

    Markdown supported.
    Copy, paste, or drag & drop images and files (max 100 MB per file, 100 MB total per post)
  • User Avatar
    0
    maliming created
    Support Team Fullstack Developer

    hi

    Can you try to run abp bundle command to generate the global.js and global.css files?

    Markdown supported.
    Copy, paste, or drag & drop images and files (max 100 MB per file, 100 MB total per post)
  • User Avatar
    0
    hanntd created

    Yes, I alread run abp bundle successfully, do I need to change/update in index.html? I'm using ABP Module template

    Markdown supported.
    Copy, paste, or drag & drop images and files (max 100 MB per file, 100 MB total per post)
  • User Avatar
    0
    maliming created
    Support Team Fullstack Developer

    hi

    The index,html will update automatically.

    Can you share a simple project to reproduce? https://wetransfer.com/

    Thanks

    liming.ma@volosoft.com

    Markdown supported.
    Copy, paste, or drag & drop images and files (max 100 MB per file, 100 MB total per post)
  • User Avatar
    0
    hanntd created

    I restarted my computer now I can see the Home icon. Thanks for your support.

    Markdown supported.
    Copy, paste, or drag & drop images and files (max 100 MB per file, 100 MB total per post)
  • User Avatar
    0
    maliming created
    Support Team Fullstack Developer

    👍

    Markdown supported.
    Copy, paste, or drag & drop images and files (max 100 MB per file, 100 MB total per post)
Boost Your Development
ABP Live Training
Packages
See Trainings
Mastering ABP Framework Book
The Official Guide
Mastering
ABP Framework
Learn More
Mastering ABP Framework Book
Made with ❤️ on ABP v10.8.0-preview. Updated on October 05, 2026, 11:32
1
ABP Assistant
🔐 You need to be logged in to use the chatbot. Please log in first.