Open Closed

LeptonX with Personal Edition #7380


User avatar
0
m.irfan.azam created

I have a personal edition license for ABP. Today I installed latest version of ABP Studio. But I have observed that I can no longer use LeptonX template.

A tooltip on template suggests that it is available for only Team license and higher.

Is this something related to ABP Studio or license terms are changed???

Markdown supported.
Copy, paste, or drag & drop images and files (max 100 MB per file, 100 MB total per post)

3 Answer(s)
  • User Avatar
    0
    maliming created
    Support Team Fullstack Developer

    hi

    Can you share some screenshot?

    Thanks

    Markdown supported.
    Copy, paste, or drag & drop images and files (max 100 MB per file, 100 MB total per post)
  • User Avatar
    0
    improwise created

    Where can I find more information about the ABP Personal Edition license?

    Markdown supported.
    Copy, paste, or drag & drop images and files (max 100 MB per file, 100 MB total per post)
  • User Avatar
    0
    maliming created
    Support Team Fullstack Developer

    hi

    We will give away some personal licenses at community events.

    https://community.abp.io/

    Markdown supported.
    Copy, paste, or drag & drop images and files (max 100 MB per file, 100 MB total per post)
Boost Your Development
ABP Live Training
Packages
See Trainings
Mastering ABP Framework Book
The Official Guide
Mastering
ABP Framework
Learn More
Mastering ABP Framework Book
Made with ❤️ on ABP v10.8.0-preview. Updated on October 05, 2026, 11:32
1
ABP Assistant
🔐 You need to be logged in to use the chatbot. Please log in first.