0
Mgandhi created
Provide us with the following info:
- ABP Framework version: v7.3.2
- UI Type: Angular
- Database System:EF Core (MySQL)
- Tiered (for MVC) or Auth Server Separated (for Angular): yes
- Exception message and full stack trace:
- Steps to reproduce the issue:
While changing the password from My Account the error is accruing the password is getting updated successfully but the the success message is not getting displayed.

Markdown supported.
Copy, paste, or drag & drop images and files (max 100 MB per file, 100 MB total per post)
2 Answer(s)
-
0
Hello,
I apologize for the delay in my response. I have thoroughly investigated the issue you reported but was unable to replicate it on my end. Given this, I recommend upgrading your application to version 8.0, which is more stable and well-supported.
Thank you for your understanding.
Markdown supported.Copy, paste, or drag & drop images and files (max 100 MB per file, 100 MB total per post)