Open Closed

How to Configure ClientID and Client Secret #8004


User avatar
0
castcrewit created
  • ABP Framework version: v8.3
  • UI Type: Angular
  • Database System: EF Core (SQL Server,)
  • Tiered (for MVC) or Auth Server Separated (for Angular): yes
  • Exception message and full stack trace:
  • Steps to reproduce the issue:

I configured a Confidential Client and added a secret, When I use this secret in Swagger it gives me a 404 error?

I have selected the correct scope while testing?

Is there anything I am missing

Markdown supported.
Copy, paste, or drag & drop images and files (max 100 MB per file, 100 MB total per post)

1 Answer(s)
  • User Avatar
    0
    Anjali_Musmade created
    Support Team Member

    Hello,

    Please check https://abp.io/support/questions/6971/clientid-and-clientsecret-for-the-Swagger-UI#answer-3a11aa65-ba1e-b9b5-5dc6-e1e50d12eafa

    Thanks,

    Markdown supported.
    Copy, paste, or drag & drop images and files (max 100 MB per file, 100 MB total per post)
Boost Your Development
ABP Live Training
Packages
See Trainings
Mastering ABP Framework Book
The Official Guide
Mastering
ABP Framework
Learn More
Mastering ABP Framework Book
Made with ❤️ on ABP v10.8.0-preview. Updated on September 28, 2026, 11:44
1
ABP Assistant
🔐 You need to be logged in to use the chatbot. Please log in first.