Open Closed

Problem with "Create a new solution" #8038


User avatar
0
LucasFarias created

Hello, I recently changed notebooks. I installed abp suite, however, when accessing it I have no access to "create a new solution".

Markdown supported.
Copy, paste, or drag & drop images and files (max 100 MB per file, 100 MB total per post)

1 Answer(s)
  • User Avatar
    0
    EngincanV created
    Support Team .NET Developer

    Hi, from v8.3, we removed the create new solution button from the homepage. You can use ABP Studio to create your new solution and also use the ABP Suite directly from the ABP Studio. Or alternatively, you can use the ABP CL to create new solutions.

    Markdown supported.
    Copy, paste, or drag & drop images and files (max 100 MB per file, 100 MB total per post)
Boost Your Development
ABP Live Training
Packages
See Trainings
Mastering ABP Framework Book
The Official Guide
Mastering
ABP Framework
Learn More
Mastering ABP Framework Book
Made with ❤️ on ABP v10.8.0-preview. Updated on September 28, 2026, 11:44
1
ABP Assistant
🔐 You need to be logged in to use the chatbot. Please log in first.