Open Closed

Switching Between Organization Units (Angular UI) #8153


User avatar
0
stephanobalbinot created
  • ABP Framework version: 8.3
  • UI Type: Angular
  • Database System: EF Core (PostgreSQL)
  • Tiered (for MVC) or Auth Server Separated (for Angular): yes
  • Exception message and full stack trace:
  • Steps to reproduce the issue:

How can I implement switching between organization units using Angular UI? I'm using NavItemsService to create the navigation item, but I can't figure out how to trigger the context menu, similar to how it opens in the user profile and settings. Also, how can I set organizationUnitId in angular side, so it sends it in the http requests?

Markdown supported.
Copy, paste, or drag & drop images and files (max 100 MB per file, 100 MB total per post)

1 Answer(s)
  • User Avatar
    0
    Anjali_Musmade created
    Support Team Member

    Hello ,

    Can you please check if it is helpful for you https://github.com/abpframework/abp/blob/dev/docs/en/Community-Articles/2021-01-20-How-to-Use-PrimeNG-Components-with-the-ABP-Angular-UI/POST.md

    Thank you

    Markdown supported.
    Copy, paste, or drag & drop images and files (max 100 MB per file, 100 MB total per post)
Boost Your Development
ABP Live Training
Packages
See Trainings
Mastering ABP Framework Book
The Official Guide
Mastering
ABP Framework
Learn More
Mastering ABP Framework Book
Made with ❤️ on ABP v10.8.0-preview. Updated on September 28, 2026, 11:44
1
ABP Assistant
🔐 You need to be logged in to use the chatbot. Please log in first.