Open Closed

License Issues and ABP Studio #8229


User avatar
0
rafael.gonzales created

Hello!

Since the last updates, I can't create a tiered application. I am a License holder since 2022. Could you please enable it again?

Thanks.

Markdown supported.
Copy, paste, or drag & drop images and files (max 100 MB per file, 100 MB total per post)

6 Answer(s)
  • User Avatar
    0
    maliming created
    Support Team Fullstack Developer

    hi

    What is your license type?

    Team or Business?

    Thanks.

    Markdown supported.
    Copy, paste, or drag & drop images and files (max 100 MB per file, 100 MB total per post)
  • User Avatar
    0
    rafael.gonzales created

    Hello,

    I have Personal License since 2022

    Markdown supported.
    Copy, paste, or drag & drop images and files (max 100 MB per file, 100 MB total per post)
  • User Avatar
    0
    maliming created
    Support Team Fullstack Developer

    hi

    https://abp.io/faq#what-is-the-difference-between-a-personal-license-and-other-paid-license-types

    Markdown supported.
    Copy, paste, or drag & drop images and files (max 100 MB per file, 100 MB total per post)
  • User Avatar
    0
    rafael.gonzales created

    As far as I understand I was referred to different channels by the ABP Team. Before the change of the license type, old license holders will still hold the options we signed. I got my license before ABP changed its license rules. I could create projects in ABP Suite and now ABP Will start to remove those options to those who already payed for that?

    Markdown supported.
    Copy, paste, or drag & drop images and files (max 100 MB per file, 100 MB total per post)
  • User Avatar
    0
    maliming created
    Support Team Fullstack Developer

    hi

    I will ask our team.

    Markdown supported.
    Copy, paste, or drag & drop images and files (max 100 MB per file, 100 MB total per post)
  • User Avatar
    0
    maliming created
    Support Team Fullstack Developer

    hi

    I have confirmed. You can use the tiered option in the next Studio version. I have also refunded your ticket.

    Thanks.

    Markdown supported.
    Copy, paste, or drag & drop images and files (max 100 MB per file, 100 MB total per post)
Boost Your Development
ABP Live Training
Packages
See Trainings
Mastering ABP Framework Book
The Official Guide
Mastering
ABP Framework
Learn More
Mastering ABP Framework Book
Made with ❤️ on ABP v10.8.0-preview. Updated on September 28, 2026, 11:44
1
ABP Assistant
🔐 You need to be logged in to use the chatbot. Please log in first.