Open Closed

SOS Help with ABP Suite #8387


User avatar
0
rafael.gonzales created

Hello, c I am using ABP Suite 8.3.0, I've been out for a couple of weeks but I was reading some issues with nuget recently but couldn't find anymore those post in the support forum.

I am trying to update ABP Suite to version 9.0.0 but I am facing lot of issues with it.

I can't even remove abp suite to reinstall it.

I already tried to clear cache but with no luck

Markdown supported.
Copy, paste, or drag & drop images and files (max 100 MB per file, 100 MB total per post)

3 Answer(s)
  • User Avatar
    0
    rafael.gonzales created

    I reinstalled ABP Studio and tried to open (update) from Studio and it throws this.

    Markdown supported.
    Copy, paste, or drag & drop images and files (max 100 MB per file, 100 MB total per post)
  • User Avatar
    0
    Anjali_Musmade created
    Support Team Member

    Hi,

    you can install the dotnet 9 SDK and try again.

    https://dot.net/

    Open command prompt in Run as administrator and run your commands.

    Thank you

    Markdown supported.
    Copy, paste, or drag & drop images and files (max 100 MB per file, 100 MB total per post)
  • User Avatar
    0
    rafael.gonzales created

    Thanks, It worked!

    Markdown supported.
    Copy, paste, or drag & drop images and files (max 100 MB per file, 100 MB total per post)
Boost Your Development
ABP Live Training
Packages
See Trainings
Mastering ABP Framework Book
The Official Guide
Mastering
ABP Framework
Learn More
Mastering ABP Framework Book
Made with ❤️ on ABP v10.8.0-preview. Updated on September 28, 2026, 11:44
1
ABP Assistant
🔐 You need to be logged in to use the chatbot. Please log in first.